Thursday 14 April 2016

Why I chose to study Natural Resources..?

Hello! I will tell you why I chose to study Natural Resources Engineering.

Before choosing Natural Resources I thought a lot of others professions. I like too much reading books, for this reason I wanted to study Literature, but later I found something that I really love: nature.
When I was a kid, I was a long time playing in mud or trees. I remember that was very fun. Now, I like climb hills, visit waterfalls or camping in the mountains. They are different things but they are fun too. I wanted to study something that I really enjoy doing.

I feel sad when I watch in TV deforestation, waste and pollution. I believe that the human is doing a great damage to the planet and some should stop it. I decided to be among those "some".

Thank you for reading! Bye :3

No comments:

Post a Comment