Thursday 5 May 2016

Food!



Hi bloggers! Today I will talk about a topic that I like so much...food! I really love eat, but I am very complicated because I am vegan. When I have hungry I can't go to kiosk and buy some without know the ingredients. Nor I can go to any restaurant, It's very sad :c

Well, my favourite food is potato pie. I could eat this plateful always! If you change the meat for soja the flavor is very similar. I to eat it just when my mom prepare, cause I don't know how to do.

Generally I always cook because is easier that buy, for this reason I never eat food that I hate (ravioli, soup, lentils). I just cook delicious food like vegetables, rice, chikpeas (I love chikspeas) and soja hamburguers.

Also I like so much lemon pie or chocolats, even more than sushi or chips. I prefer sweet food than salted food, although I prefer coffe whithout sugar jeje... by the way, I really love coffe!!!!





3 comments:

  1. yes it's difficult being vegan or vegetarian :/ there aren't many options but it worth it (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that is a big "change", but I'm sure that it's worth it, and I also think that food with normal meat and soy meat have a very similar flavor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I cant believe that you dont like ravioli!!! Is the best dish of the life jajaja

    ReplyDelete