Sunday 3 July 2016

My experience in the blog



Hi bloggers! This is my last post. Time happens and the semester ends. Today I will speak about my experience writing a blog. Well, I wrote about many topics that I wouldn’t write on others sites like Facebook. I think that a blog is more personal and for this reason it is easy to share things about me (like my favorite food, music, pets…). . Writing a blog is fun (It is like a diary, but public), I don’t understand why almost nobody uses blogs (apart from us). It would be great that everyone would write one.


Now, about my progress in English..I’m better than before. When I started the course, I didn’t understand anything, really!! (Ok, I 'm exaggerating a bit)The best of this experience, is that the topics I liked a lot!! I would include. Well, in the future I would write about places I like to visit, some travel, books , favorite quotes , my favorite season of the year, artists , series and movies, cartoons!!! . Perhaps about irritating things like people walking slowly in front of me (or maybe not). I don’t know, there many topics to share.

I would like to keep writing in the blog....Anyway, see you next time!


3 comments: