Tuesday 28 June 2016

My Pets



Hi bloggers! Today I will speak about Pets.( I dislike the word “pets”, I like refer to my “pets” like my family, but in this post I will say “Pets” for prevent complications)

When I was a little girl, I have a dog called “Diana” (for the princess), she was a beautiful Dalmatian. And she was my pet for 15 years. She was quiet and docile.

Actually I have five pets (yes, they are many) Two dogs (Qülla and July), two turtles, (Tortu and Sugar) and a cat, Simón.

About my dog Qülla, she was called so because in Quechua means “Moon protection”. July, was called so because was a convertion of “Joe” (Before we thought that she was male). She was adopted of Parque O’higgins and for this, she was addicted to beer. When she found a tin, she ran to drink. But now she has been rehabilitated.

My turtles comes in Christmas and her names were “Tortu” and “Guita”. But after “Guita” died, and my sister brought other and I called “Sugar”. They have seven years. One day I hope find a better place (now, they are living in a big aquarius, but no it’s enought).

And about my cat Simon….. I’m completely safe that he is a alien with shape of cat. He love run for all parts of the house. And usually he ignores me. He just having fun. Something like “Eat play sleep repeat”.


Wel, that it’s all. By the way, I think that is necessary adopt dogs. Actually, there are many walking in the streets!!

 
Tortu 

1 comment:

  1. I also think that we should adopt dogs, as I said in my blog I had 11 dogs once just picking them from street and doghouses, etc! so I agree with you! adopt dogs people! :D

    ReplyDelete