Friday 24 June 2016

About subjects


Hi blogger! Today I will talk about a subject that I enjoyed this semester. And the winner subject is…….Renewable Natural Resources. But I like just the theoretical part, because the practical part was only Excel and boring things. About the teacher, he is very good, although a little crabby. And about the time it was at nine (This wasn’t good. You will know it is very difficult. You have to get up and all that). Besides, the first test was hard!! Okay, I know that only I speaked bad things, but was a beautiful subject. It was very interesting because I learned about climate, water, soil, air and radiation. I really like all related to Earth and understand how it works. In fact, I could say that this was the only subject where I was really focused all time. It’s hard for me to concentrate on other classes, sometimes. The other subjects do not like very much. For example physics, statistics or programming (I want to know about the Earth).



Well, that is all. Thank you for reading! Hugs :3

1 comment:

  1. I liked that subject too in that semester, the theoretical part is definitely better (:

    ReplyDelete