Wednesday 15 June 2016

Music !!!!


Hi bloggers! Today is a cold day and there’s nothing better that listening to music with a coffee.
I think I told you before that I LOVE MUSIC! I told you I like Gustavo Cerati? I think so…
Anyway, my favourite kind of music is alternative rock, although I also like folk, reggae, indie and classical music. My favourite singers are Cerati, Manuel García, David Bowie, Lucybell and Pedro Aznar. About my favourite bands, they are many: Soda Stereo (Obviously), The Strokes, The Smiths, The Kooks (almost all bands starting with "the”), Incubus, Zoé, SOJA…. (Ok , it is an endless list)
But yes, I listen to music from Tchaikovsky to “an orange summer…”

I never get bored of listening to music .In fact, I have the same song as ringtone and alarm six years ago.
(Is this, is called True Love- SOJA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKVIWIREXEo)

By the way, if there is something I love is going to concerts. Recently went to a concert with a friend to see an emerging group called Vectors, and they presented to another group called Hotel Juliet . They have only five songs , but they are really good, listen to them!



Ok, ok I could talk all day about this topic. Thanks for reading me ! hugs :3

2 comments: